We have limited flours available on our online shop, restocked most days. If items say ‘out of stock’, they cannot be purchased and unfortunately we don’t have a waiting list. Orders are limited to 1 x 16kg sack or home baking flour multi pack variety, per person. Please don’t contact us until you’ve read our COVID19 Q&AS. We aim to dispatch in 7 working days and you'll receive tracking from DHL once dispatched. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Homemade pizza is perfect for a relaxed supper – just add toppings of your choice!
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C fan/ 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Place the flour, salt, yeast and fat into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture, add all the olive oil and most of the water, keeping a little in reserve, and mix to a soft dough. Add the remaining water if necessary.
3. Tip the dough onto a table and knead for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Place the dough back into the bowl and cover with oiled cling film or a damp tea towel. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
5. Split the dough into two pieces. Roll out the dough into two large rounds and place on baking trays.
6. Spread the passata over the bases. Scatter over the mozzarella, add slices of Parma ham and top with the rocket leaves. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 10 – 14 minutes or until the bases are golden. Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus resting time
Baking time: 10 – 14 minutes
Makes 2 large pizzas
500g Strong White flour
7g Dried fast action yeast (or 14g fresh yeast)
10g Olive oil
7g Sea salt
300ml Lukewarm water
200g Mozzarella, shredded
8 slices Parma ham
100g Rocket leaves
Two baking trays or a pizza stone