Thank you for your existing orders,
we're very sorry but some of these are taking longer than the 14 days we anticipated to deliver,
please allow up to 21 working days.
During this time, we're unable to respond to individual enquiries regarding shipping or tracking.
If you decide to cancel your order, refunds may take time to be processed.
There is an unprecedented demand for home baking flour across the UK
and our team are working hard during this challenging time to mill and pack more flour.
We are sorry to cause any inconvenience and thank you for your support.
for when you have less time to spend in the kitchen.
know what flour you'd like to bake with? use the finder to search recipes by flour type.
This quickly mixed batter is made from just flour, one egg, milk and a pinch of salt. Bake in a sizzling tin in a hot oven until tall, crisp and light.
1. Sift the flour and salt in to a mixing bowl. Add the egg and milk and whisk well until lump-free. Cover and leave to stand for about an hour.
2. When ready to cook heat the oven to220C/450F/Gas8 (or 210C/425F/Gas7 if the oven is already being used for a roast).
3. Put a little oil into the holes of the Yorkshire Pudding tin and heat in the oven until very hot, almost smoking.
4. Give the batter a stir then transfer to a jug; this makes it easier to pour into the moulds.
5. Carefully remove the tin from the oven and pour the batter into the hot oil in the moulds - it will sizzle.
6. Return to the oven and bake for about 35 minutes until a good golden brown, well-risen and with a crisp exterior. Serve at once.
what you will need
100g Marriage’s Finest Plain Flour
A large pinch of salt
1 large free-range egg
300ml semi-skimmed milk
2 tablespoons sunflower oil for cooking
4 hole Yorkshire Pudding tin