Thank you for your existing orders,
we're very sorry but some of these are taking longer than the 14 days we anticipated to deliver,
please allow up to 21 working days.
During this time, we're unable to respond to individual enquiries regarding shipping or tracking.
If you decide to cancel your order, refunds may take time to be processed.
There is an unprecedented demand for home baking flour across the UK
and our team are working hard during this challenging time to mill and pack more flour.
We are sorry to cause any inconvenience and thank you for your support.
for when you only have an hour to spend in the kitchen.
know what flour you'd like to bake with? use the finder to search recipes by flour type.
Golden Oat And Raisin Cookies
Soft and chewy, these delicious oaty, raisin cookies are a tasty treat at any time of day. This quick and simple recipe is fun for children to make too.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 15 minutes
Makes 12 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C fan/180oC/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease two baking trays.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar and a pinch of salt. Cut the butter into small pieces and rub in the flour to resemble breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the oats and raisins and add the egg yolk. Mix to make a dough.
4. Divide into 12 balls. Place on the baking trays, spaced apart and press down to flatten slightly.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
6. Leave to cool a little before transferring to a cooling rack.
what you will need
100g Golden Wholegrain Plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
100g light muscovado sugar
100g butter, softened
1 medium egg yolk
Pinch of salt