These never fail and are an easy one to whip up for surprise visitors.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/ gas mark 7
2. Place the eggs, hillfarm rapeseed oil, vanilla extract, sugars and milk in a large mixing bowl and beat together.
3. Sieve the baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa powder and flour and stir into the mixture.
4. Add 150g of chocolate chips and mix until just blended.
5. Line a muffin tray with cases and fill each case to just below the top.
6. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top of the muffins and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.