We have limited flours available on our online shop, restocked most days. If items say ‘out of stock’, they cannot be purchased and unfortunately we don’t have a waiting list. Orders are limited to 1 x 16kg sack or home baking flour multi pack variety, per person. Please don’t contact us until you’ve read our COVID19 Q&AS. We aim to dispatch in 7 working days and you'll receive tracking from DHL once dispatched. Thank you for your support and understanding.
These never fail and are an easy one to whip up for surprise visitors.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/ gas mark 7
2. Place the eggs, hillfarm rapeseed oil, vanilla extract, sugars and milk in a large mixing bowl and beat together.
3. Sieve the baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa powder and flour and stir into the mixture.
4. Add 150g of chocolate chips and mix until just blended.
5. Line a muffin tray with cases and fill each case to just below the top.
6. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top of the muffins and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.