OUR ONLINE STORE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Thank you for your existing orders,
we're very sorry but some of these are taking longer than the 14 days we anticipated to deliver,
please allow up to 21 working days.
During this time, we're unable to respond to individual enquiries regarding shipping or tracking.
If you decide to cancel your order, refunds may take time to be processed.
There is an unprecedented demand for home baking flour across the UK
and our team are working hard during this challenging time to mill and pack more flour.
We are sorry to cause any inconvenience and thank you for your support.
3rd April 2020
for when you only have an hour to spend in the kitchen.
know what flour you'd like to bake with? use the finder to search recipes by flour type.
Chocolate Chip Muffins
These never fail and are an easy one to whip up for surprise visitors.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/ gas mark 7
2. Place the eggs, hillfarm rapeseed oil, vanilla extract, sugars and milk in a large mixing bowl and beat together.
3. Sieve the baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa powder and flour and stir into the mixture.
4. Add 150g of chocolate chips and mix until just blended.
5. Line a muffin tray with cases and fill each case to just below the top.
6. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top of the muffins and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
what you will need
Makes 12 muffins
125ml hillfarm rapeseed oil
100g Caster sugar
100g Brown sugar
2tsp Vanilla extract
25g Cocoa powder
375g Marriage's Plain flour
4tsp Baking powder
1tsp Bicarbonate of soda
200g Chocolate chips