These moreish biscuits are cheesy, crumbly and delicious with drinks.
Preparation time: 20 minutes (plus 3 hours chilling time)
Baking time: 10 minutes
Method - baking by hand
1. Put all the ingredients, except for the egg yolks, into the bowl of a food processor. Process until the mixture looks like fine crumbs.
2. Add the egg yolks and process until the dough comes together. Remove the blade then tip the ball of dough out of the bowl and onto a floured worksurface.
3. Shape the dough into a log 6cm thick and 20cm long. Wrap in greaseproof or foil then chill for 3 hours.
4. When ready to cook, heat the oven to 220C, 400F, Gas 6.
5. Slice the dough into rounds 5mm thick. Place the rounds on baking trays, spaced slightly apart.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until a light golden brown.
7. The biscuits will be fragile, so leave them to cool on the trays until firm then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
8. When completely cold store in an airtight container.
The dough can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for up to a week before baking.