We have limited flours available on our online shop, restocked most days. If items say ‘out of stock’, they cannot be purchased and unfortunately we don’t have a waiting list. Orders are limited to 1 x 16kg sack or home baking flour multi pack variety, per person. Please don’t contact us until you’ve read our COVID19 Q&AS. We aim to dispatch in 7 working days and you'll receive tracking from DHL once dispatched. Thank you for your support and understanding.
These wholesome, easy to make muffins are packed with blueberries and bananas – enjoy for breakfast or a coffee time snack.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
Makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 200C fan/220C/440F/Gas 6.
2. Mix the flour with the baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, then pour in the oil, egg and milk. Stir gently with a wooden spoon until roughly mixed.
3. Add the blueberries and bananas, then stir until combined, being careful not to over mix.
4. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases. If desired, sprinkle with oats. Bake in the heated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and firm to the touch.
5. Remove from the tray and cool the muffins on a wire rack. Eat warm or at room temperature.
300g Golden Wholegrain Plain Flour
175g golden caster sugar
15g baking powder
A pinch of sea salt
60ml sunflower oil
1 large egg, beaten
1 medium banana, diced
1 tablespoon oats (optional for topping)
A muffin tray lined with paper muffin case